||This item does not qualify for free shipping. A 30.00 Shipping Fee will apply at checkout.
With Eskimo’s history of developing reliable ice augers since 1960, this new auger does everything it needs to do, and nothing it doesn’t. It’s a balanced, mobile, all-around workhorse with the power to cut all day. The variable speed trigger allows for finesse at the top of the hole, while the Turbo™ blades deliver a fast, smooth finish at the bottom. The E40 delivers trusted, full 40V power to get the most out of your next trip out on hard water.
- WEIGHS UNDER 20 LBS. - Lightest steel auger in its class at 19.3 lbs.
- FULL POWER 40V - A powerful 40V motor designed to get the most holes out of a lithium powered auger.
- VARIABLE SPEED TRIGGER - Trigger can be dialed back to slower speeds, ideal for minimizing the mess of ice shavings inside shelters or wheelhouses.
- 4 AMP-HOUR LITHIUM BATTERY - Designed for cold weather performance.
- INCLUDES 2 AMP CHARGER - Re-charges 4Ah batteries in approximately 2 hours.
- REVERSE TOGGLE SWITCH - Flush the slush down freshly cut holes with the reverse toggle switch.
- LED DRILLING LIGHT - A bright LED illuminates underneath the powerhead when in use.
- TURBO HIGH SPEED CUTTING SYSTEM - Multi-edge blades provide a smooth and efficient cutting experience on new holes, or when re-drilling old ones.
- ESKIMO RELIABILITY - Like our power augers, the E40 features a 5-year warranty for the auger and powerhead, and a 3-year warranty for the battery.