Shipping Policy Last Updated: 2023-05-25
Orders are estimated to ship approximately 1-2 business days after being placed. Shipping to select rural or remote (beyond) destinations may be subject to additional fees and longer shipping waits. Your subtotal will dictate which shipping price bracket your order will fall under. Taxes are extra.
* Due to Canada being a vast nation with many remote communities, we reserve the right to refund orders or make alternative shipping arrangements in areas where shipping is prohibitively expensive.
*Some orders may not qualify for free shipping due to size or weight constraints. In such cases, we reserve the right to refund the order or provide a shipping quote and an additional payment will be collected prior to shipment.
**Rates are estimates. If an order’s shipping exceeds the shipping rate, the customer may be notified, and additional payment will be collected prior to shipment.
Where Your Order Is Coming From
Orders will be shipped out of our store and warehouse in Sudbury, Ontario. We are about a four hours' drive north of Toronto, and about a six hours' drive west of Ottawa.
Where Do We Ship To
We only ship within Canada. We do not ship to the United States. Shipping to international customers using a third-party service (brokerage, drop shipping, fulfillment) is prohibited.
How We Ship Our Orders
We ship all orders through Purolator and Canada Post. Please provide a physical delivery address in addition to a PO box – this is to confirm whether Purolator is able to deliver to your location. If a PO Box is used as a shipping address, your order will ship via Canada Post.
Additional Fees and Charges
Unless otherwise stated or included as a promotion, the customer will incur all appropriate shipping charges.
Rates are estimates. If an order’s shipping exceeds the shipping rate, the customer will be notified, and additional payment will be collected prior to shipment.
Purchases over $400.00 will require a customer signature upon delivery.
For a free shipping quote prior to ordering, please contact [email protected].
Shipping Ice Huts
At this time, we only ship pop-up huts across Canada. We cannot ship any sleds or x-over huts. These pop-up huts are subjected to a $55.00 shipping fee. This fee is just an estimate and does not reflect the may be notified and payment may be collected prior to shipment.
Shipping Firearms & Ammunition
- Firearms & ammunition are final sale.
- Customers must submit date of birth and Possession and Acquisition License (PAL).
- Billing address must match shipping address.
- Shipping address MUST match mailing address on PAL.
- Purchasing firearms & ammunition will have an additional fee for handling, licensing & shipping.
- Buyer is responsible to delegate an individual over 18 years of age to sign for packages & ammunition, ID will be required.
- Firearm purchases will only ship through Canada Post and will go to the closest Canada Post depot to you. Ammunition purchases will only ship through Purolator. Ammunition purchases cannot go through Canada Post, and as a result we cannot ship ammunition to a PO box.
- Shipping time estimates do not include any delays that may occur when registering firearms with the CFO. For more information, please visit the RCMP website here.
- We reserve the right to refund and cancel your order if any of the information is incorrect and/or not provided.
We can ship most of our inflatable watercrafts. This includes kayaks, stand-up paddle boards and docks. Product listings will indicate if they can be shipped or not. These inflatables are subjected to a $30.00 shipping fee. This fee is just an estimate - if shipping exceeds the $30 fee, additional payment may be collected prior to shipment.
We inspect all items thoroughly before packing and shipping. If your order is damaged or incomplete you must notify us within 7 days of receipt. You can reach out to [email protected].