Excelling in rough seas, surf and wind, the elegant Delta 16 offers a balanced combination of manoeuvrability with excellent tracking to stay the course in challenging conditions. It easily keeps a quick responsive pace and has enough storage capacity for multi-day exploration. It features a low profile front day hatch, new Press-Lock Hatch System, proprietary bow and stern Paddle-Park, and Delta's multi-position Contour II Seat System.
- Paddle park: Convenient system allows paddler to secure paddle blade while rehydrating, taking a picture or having lunch.
- Press-lock hatch system: Innovative, colour matched, hard-shell covers provide a secure seal with easy on and off convenience
- Day pod: Accessible, low profile and out of the way, it's perfectly placed to store essentials you may need to easily access during your paddle. Note: Electronics should be stored in a waterproof case or bag
- Dual density grab handles: Ergonomic & easy on the hands
- Contour II seat system: Provides excellent back support at multi-positions with quick adjustment and optimal comfort in a user-friendly design
- Bulkheads in cockpit behind seat: Curved to add strength and rigidity, with a built-in accordion hinge to allow for give when under stress
- Recessed Bungee cords are recessed for a clean, no-snag deck making re-entry a breeze
- Rear hatch: Large, accessible hatches make loading and unloading your gear easy
- Proprietary, Lightweight aluminium rudder helps keep you on-course in all conditions
- Length: 16'
- Width: 22"
- Depth: 12.25"
- Weight: 48 lbs
- Cockpit opening: 17" x 32"
- Cockpit volume: 42.5 gal
- Day hatch: 1.8 gal
- Bow dry storage: 20.8 gal
- Stern dry storage: 31.7 gal
- Max capacity: 330 lbs
- Rudder: standard