||Solid Kayaks, canoes & SUPs are only available for in-store pick only. Sudbury, Ontario, Canada. Any kayak or canoe purchases made with selected shipping will be refunded. Please make a note in the comment section at checkout for when you'd like to pick
The Delta 15s combines sleek lines with a smaller fitting cockpit to create an exceptional kayak suited for medium to smaller framed paddlers. Weighing just 44 lbs. it offers quick, responsive handling with reassuring primary and secondary stability while effortlessly holding its course. Feature highlights include Delta’s proprietary Press-Lock Hatch System, low profile front day-hatch, and multi-position Contour II Seat System.
- Dual Density Grab Handles: Ergonomic and easy on the hands
- Paddle Park: Convenient system allows paddler to secure paddle blade while rehydrating, taking a picture or having lunch
- Press-Lock Hatch System: Innovative, colour matched, hard-shell covers provide a secure seal with easy on and off convenience
- Day Pod: Accessible, low profile and out of the way, it's perfectly placed to store essentials you made need to easily access during your paddle. Note: electronics should be stored in a waterproof case or bag
- Contour II Seat System: Provides excellent back support at multi-positions with quick adjustment and optimal comfort in a user-friendly design
- Bulkheads (in cockpit, behind seat): Curved to add strength and rigidity, with a built-in accordion hinge to allow for give when under stress
- Recessed Bungie Lines: Bungee cords are recessed for a clean, no-snag deck making re-entry a breeze
- Paddle Float Rescue System: Raised lines and scalloped deck make paddle float re-entry a breeze
- Rear Hatch: Large, accessible hatches make loading and unloading your gear easy
- Stern Spare Paddle Park: Raised bungee lines make it easy to secure and access spare paddle
- Dual Density Grab Handle
- Delta Rudder System: Proprietary, lightweight aluminum rudder helps keep you on-course in all conditions
- Length: 15'
- Width: 22"
- Depth: 11.5"
- Weight: 44 lbs
- Cockpit Opening: 16.5" x 31.5"
- Cockpit Volume: 39 gal
- Day Hatch: 1.8 gal
- Max Capacity: 270 lbs