The AdvancedFrame is a hybrid of a folding frame kayak and an inflatable kayak from Advanced Elements. Utilizing built-in aluminum ribs in the bow and stern, it slices through water like a knife and rivals the trackability of hard-shell kayaks. The stern acts as a skeg, increasing the tracking performance. It uses extremely durable materials in a 3-layer construction and features many high-end components. There is plenty of on-board storage room for extended trips. It sets up in just a few minutes and is compact enough to take along on a weekend adventure.
Accessories included: carrying duffel bag, folding seat, repair kit, owner's manual
- Hull design: built-in aluminum ribs define the bow and stern and improve tracking
- Durable: 3 layers of material for extreme puncture resistance
- Easy to set up: Pre-assembled at the factory. Simply unfold, inflate and attach the seat
- Comfortable: High support, Adjustable ded seat provides comfort for hours of paddling
- Style: looks and paddles similar to a rigid hard-shell kayak with the portability of an inflatable
- Advanced Elements Spring Valve
- Integrated pressure relief valve in floor
- Inflatable coaming for attaching a spray skirt
- Durable double coated Rip Stop fabric
- Bungee deck lacing
- Molded rubber handles
- Reinforced bow and stern seam
- Hard edge bow/stern
- Storage compartment
- Welded seams
- Neoprene paddle guard
- Adjustable k support
- D-ring tie down
- Skeg tracking fin
- Model: AE1012-R
- Length: 10'5"
- Width: 32"
- Weight: 36 lbs (16 kg)
- Max. Paddler Weight: 300 lbs (136 kg)
- Persons: 1
- Folded Size: 30" x 17" x 10"