||This item will ship out of our warehouse in 1-2 business days
This waterproof switch allows you to quickly and easily connect up to five Ethernet items.
Features and Benefits:
- Use it to link multiple Humminbird head units, share transducers, add an NMEA 2000 network or step up to the Humminbird Radar. With so many options and even more to come, the possibilities are endless.
- The purchase of Ethernet cables and the AS EC QDE is required depending on the number of devices you plan to add to this switch and which models.
- One network can contain up to three AS ETH 5PXG switches daisy chained together. The network is limited to a total of four Humminbird fish finders per network. Multiple Ethernet accessories can be connected as long as there are no duplicate accessories attached to the same network. Up to three sonar modules (SM1000, SM2000 and/or SM3000) can be connected simultaneously.
- Power draw: 165 mA/switch
- Compatible with and also requires the AS EC QDE adapter cable and an Ethernet cable: all HELIX 8, all HELIX 9, all HELIX 10 and all HELIX 12 models, select models in the HELIX 7 products: (HELIX 7 CHIRP GPS G3N, HELIX 7 CHIRP MDI GPS G3N, HELIX 7 CHIRP MSI GPS G3N, HELIX 7 CHIRP GPS G2N, HELIX 7 CHIRP DI GPS G2N, HELIX 7 CHIRP SI GPS G2N), 778c HD, 788ci HD, 788ci HD DI, 798ci HD SI, 859ci HD, 859ci HD DI, 899ci HD SI, 959ci HD, 959ci HD DI, 999ci HD SI, 1159ci HD, 1159ci HD DI, 1199ci HD SI
- Compatible with the following models with an Ethernet cable: all SOLIX, all ONIX, all ION models, 858c, 858c HD, 858c DI, 858c HD DI, 898c SI, 898c HD SI, 958c, 958c HD, 958c DI, 958c HD DI, 998c SI, 998c HD SI, 1157c, 1158c, 1158c DI, 1197c SI, 1198c SI
- 1-Year Limited Warranty