||All Ammo and Firearm sales are FINAL Sale. Federal Regulations state that firearms and ammo be shipped to the address on file with the Canadian Firearms Center. No Other Shipping address can be used. Ammo and/or firearms are considered oversize/overweight
When compromise is not an option.
With the metal parts made of Sako s high-grade stainless steel, this is a sturdy and long-lasting choice for all weather conditions.
Features and Benefits:
- Modular Stock: T3x has a new modular synthetic stock that has interchangeable pistol grips, making it possible to modify the angle of the grip. This allows for multiple shooting positions. Additional grips are sold separately. The T3x synthetic stock also has an additional attachment point which allows you to change the width of the stock s fore-end.
- Improved Grip: A grip that never slips. The T3x synthetic stock has a new asymmetrical grip pattern and shape that has been specifically designed to give a solid grip in all conditions.
- New Recoil Pad: T3x models come with a new recoil pad technology that reduces the impact of recoil on the shooter. The new robust pad allows you to fully concentrate on the accuracy of your shots.
- Stock Noise Reduction: Be as silent as the forest. T3x synthetic stocks now have a foam insert within the interior of the rear stock this lowers the stock-generated noise and can help you keep your target in sight. Not available for models with an adjustable cheek piece.
- Redesigned Ejection Port: The new T3x receiver introduces a widened angular ejection port that makes it easier to feed one cartridge at a time.
- Improved Rail Attachment: Always keep the target in your sight. The T3x models have extra screw placements on top of the receiver so that you can robustly attach a picatinny rail even when using larger scopes.
- Metallic Bolt Shroud: Robustness and quality go hand in hand. Metallic bolt shroud covers and shields the rear of the bolt body and the firing pin.
- Steel Recoil Lug: This extra-strong lug has minimal deformation even with larger calibers. Compared to aluminium, the steel lug doesn't have strong imprinting qualities that would cause deformation when larger calibers are used.
- Calibre: 30-06SPRG
- Barrel Length: 22.4"
- Action: Bolt
- Hand: Left-Handed
- Magazine: 3RND Magazine
- SKU: TFTT31LL113
- Iron Sights Inc: No
- Stock: Synthetic
- Finish: Stainless