Magnum 5 provide instant up/down control of your weights with a flip of the up/down switch. Stop cranking your weights up manually, and start getting automatic retrieval of your trolling weights to increase your efficiency on the water.
Features and Benefits:
- Auto Up - Flip the up/down switch and your Magnum automatically retrieves your weight, stopping at the water line.
- Three-Digit Depth Counter - Always know exactly where your weights are with the easy to read three-digit depth counter.
- Short-Stop - When retrieving a weight, your downrigger will automatically stop it at the waterline. This eliminates cable strain caused by bouncing, stops the weight from hitting the boom end, and prevents weights from hitting the hull.
- Positive Ion Control (PIC) - Your boat’s electronics create a fish-repelling negative energy field in the water. Positive Ion Control neutralizes the negative energy field so fish will stick closer to your line.
- Fast Retrieval Rate - 250 feet-per-minute weight retrieval rate.
- Stainless Steel Boom - 24"
- Composite Spool - Comes pre-spooled with 250' of 150lb of stainless steel cable.
- Dual Axis Rod Holder - Includes one (1) rear mount rod holder.
- Removable Side Plate - Easily access the spool to switch lines, fix snags and make adjustments.
- Includes - Universal Mounting Base, line terminator, one (1) Uni-line releases, and manual crank handle.