||This item is oversized and does not qualify for free shipping. A 30.00 Shipping Fee will apply at checkout.
The beautifully crafted natural Cork Handles provide timeless functionality combined with a sure grip. A slick Tatula Spider Graphic adorns the classic formed handles. The reduced weight blank resists ovalization allowing greater loads for a more precise load-up. The tangle free Fuji FazLite guides allow long accurate casts. If you are looking for a professional grade bass rod designed with a specific purpose in mind then take a look at the TATULA line of bass rods.
- Fuji FazLite Ring: A new guide material designed to meet the performance demands of Fuji's premier K-Series guides, Fazlite has excellent hardness, thermal conductivity and bend strength. Fazlite guides have a beautiful deep blue color, are braid-proof, rod-locker tough and smooth as silk.
- Through the use of nano resin control technology in the blank construction process, Nanoplus allows for increased graphite density to be achieved within a graphite rod blank.
- Split Grip: A spilt rear grip that has an exposed blank section between the reel seat and the end of the rod.
- X45: Developed to eliminate blank twist and increase power, X45 features a Bias Wrap Construction, left/right 45 degree carbon weave within the blank. X45 radically improves rod strength and durability by eliminating twist and preventing the blank from losing its round form. The elimination of this twist allows for a lighter, stronger and more powerful and sensitive rod.
- Power: MH
- Action: F
- Length: 7'6"
- Sections: 1
- Line Weight (Lbs): 10-25
- Lure Weight (Oz): 1/4-1 3/8
- # Guides: 10
- Guides: Fuji FazLite