||This item will ship out of our warehouse in 1-2 business days
The all new Prorex TW has been designed with one purpose in mind- to catch Musky. The Prorex TW is a heavy duty, high capacity reel with features perfectly suited for the rigors of big baits and big fish.
Complete with an aluminum frame and side plate, UTD Drag, an Adjustable gth power handle and a heavy duty clutch design- the Prorex TW is ready to handle whatever you can throw its way.
- TWS: Daiwa's revolutionary T-Wing System addresses the issue of traditional line guide/level wind systems constricting line flow by delivering a T-shaped line guide that is larger, wider and less restrictive. TWS allows line to exit freely from the spool with minimal line angle and minimal friction, thereby reducing line noise and backlash, and delivering more accurate and longer casts.
- Digigear: Daiwa's first generation of digitally engineered gear design ensures a perfect mesh between ultra-tough drive gear and pinion gears for optimized speed, power, durability and smoothness.
- Aluminum body: Lightweight and incredibly strong, aluminum allows strength and weightlessness to be achieved without the cost and corrosion issues of other metals.
- Line per handle crank: 28.1 inches
- Weight: 12.2 ounces
- Mono capacity: 10/260, 12/235
- J-Braid capacity: 40/260, 50/235
- Drag max: 28.7