The 4-24 is built around Leupold’s Professional-Grade Optical System, which offers unmatched light transmission that’s designed to outperform in the most challenging lighting conditions. Its industry leading glare reduction provides a clear image in harsh, direct light, while the resolution and clarity will meet the demands of any professional guide or shooter in the field. The wide zoom range combined with an in-scope electronic reticle level, CDS-ZL2 ZeroLock® elevation dial, and removable throw lever, make your VX-6HD the most versatile Leupold® riflescope ever made.
The VX-6HD goes where other scopes can't. Its unique combination of features, durability, and professional-grade HD optical performance guarantees that it can handle any challenge you throw at it. The VX-6HD is 100% waterproof and fogproof, and built it for anything, including your next epic adventure. And like all Leupold riflescopes, it's designed, machined, and assembled in the USA and guaranteed for life.
Features and Benefits:
- Fast-Focus Eyepiece: Brings the reticle into focus quickly with Fast-Focus eyepiece
- CDS Custom Dial System: Spot it, range it, dial and shoot. Our CDS™ (Custom Dial System) elevation dials allow you to quickly dial your elevation adjustment to different ranges with a custom dial matched to your specific ballistic information. Out of the box CDS scopes come with a MOA scale dial to get you on target. Then you can order your one free custom laser marked dial from the Leupold Custom shop with your exact ballistics and conditions.
- Punisher Tested: Each scope design has to survive 5,000 impacts on the Punisher, Leupold’s recoil simulation machine. The force of each impact is 3x the recoil of a .308 rifle. If the scope doesn’t perform in any way during the tests, we make adjustments to the design and test it again.
- Rear Focal Plane (RFP): Rear focal plane reticles remain fine and minimally cover the target at high power. Subtensions change with zoom, allowing tuning of ballistic reticles.
- Twilight Max HD Light Management System: See more in less light with Twilight Max HD Light Management System:
- Adds up to 30 extra minutes of shooting light
- Eliminates 90% more glare-producing stray light than competitors
- Premium high definition edge-to-edge lens clarity
- Ultra-Lightweight Design: Disperses recoil energy for unrivaled durability and performance with ultra-lightweight construction
- Waterproof and Fogproof: Absolute waterproof and fogproof integrity means it's ready to perform in the field, in all conditions.
- FireDot Illumination: Creates a visible aiming point in low-light conditions with available FireDot illumination.
- 6:1 Zoom Ratio: A powerful 6:1 zoom ratio delivers a wide magnification range for excellent versatility in multiple environments.
- Motion Sensor Technology (MST): Extends battery life with Motion Sensor Technology (MST) Automatically deactivates illumination after 5 minutes of inactivity, yet reactivates instantly as soon as any movement is detected.
- Side Focus: Side focus parallax adjustment for fast, easy parallax focusing from any shooting position.
- Guard-Ion Lens Coating: Sheds dirt and water for clear, crisp images with the Guard-ion lens coating.
- CDS-ZL2: Eliminates accidental dial movement with the push-button ZeroLock system while providing two revolutions of adjustment.
- Push Button Illumination: Easy and simple reticle brightness control with our one-button design.
- Reversible Throw Lever: Allows for quick magnification changes. The throw lever clamps onto VX-6HD and VX-5HD power selectors to provide leverage and a large surface area for easy magnification changes.
- Electronic Reticle Level: Simplifies mounting and improves long-range accuracy with our electronic leveling system. With this enhanced feature the illuminated dot will blink when the scope isn't level. Activate the level by holding down the illumination push button for 15 seconds, and repeat to deactivate. The level feature also temporarily deactivates illumination when you rotate the scope over 30 degrees, so you can lay the rifle on its side to save battery power.
- Magnification: 4-24
- Tube Size: 34MM
- Finish: Matte
- Reticle: Illuminated TMOA
- SKU: 171579