Professional hunter Michael Waddell fills his tags with the muzzleloader coined after his nickname, the T/C® Triumph Bone Collector®. From the accuracy and innovation, to the touch and feel, the American-made T/C® Triumph Bone Collector® muzzleloading rifle meets and exceeds the standards of the most discerning black powder hunters. You’re not going to find a better-equipped muzzleloader out there than the T/C® Triumph® Bone Collector. with the ultra-light frame, made from aircraft-grade aluminum, and the features you need, but not the bulk you don’t. The T/C® Triumph Bone Collector® muzzleloading rifle accepts magnum charges of up to 150 grains of FFG black powder, or equivalent black powder substitute. So get your own T/C® Bone Collector® muzzleloader today and “Get in the Brotherhood.˝
Features and Benefits:
- Speed Breech XT®: The Speed Breech XT is as simple as it gets. No tools necessary—just turn 90 degrees and it’s out.
- Fluted Weather Shield Barrel: The fluted barrel increases the firearm’s accuracy by increasing the stiffness of the barrel and increasing the barrel’s cooling rate. The Weather Shield coating is 50 times more corrosion resistant than stainless steel alone.
- FlexTech Stock: The FlexTech Stock with SIMS LimbSaver* Recoil Pad absorbs shock and vibration and reduces felt recoil by 43%.
- Reversible Hammer Extension: The Bone Collector’s Reversible Hammer Extension makes for easy cocking, for both left- and right-handed hunters.
- Lifetime Warranty: The American-made Triumph Bone Collector* is backed by the famous T/C Lifetime Warranty, protecting your investment for a lifetime of hunts.
- Calibre: 50CAL (209x50)
- Barrel Length: 28"
- Action: Single Shot
- Ignition: 209 Primer
- SKU: 12277
- Stock: Synthetic / FlexTech
- Finish: Realtree Original / WeatherShield Black