||This item will ship out of our warehouse in 1-2 business days
The Cyclone 3 is the perfect choice for the serious back country adventurer. This tent offers loads of comfortable livable space with two vestibules for added storage and living areas during foul weather.
- Extra-long tent fly with added delta panel helps keep the rain well away from the tent floor and walls.
- Very sturdy, 3-pole design makes this tent extremely stable in gusty weather.
- Twin doors on the front vestibule offer great air ventilation, easy access and versatility ‚ perfect for cooking in windy conditions!
- Polyester flysheets with minimum 2000mm PU waterproof coating and extra UV-resistant treatment on fabric for added protection against damaging UV rays.
- Bathtub style floors have minimum 2000mm polyurethane coating for super waterproof protection.
- Heavy-duty fiberglass poles for reliability and strength OR lightweight, 7000 series aluminum poles for superior strength and structural integrity under extreme conditions.
- Extremely durable, #10 nylon coil zippers on all doors and #8's on all windows.
- Waterproof factory polyurethane hot-taped seams on all main floors and fly seams.
- Double-stitched and nylon tape-reinforced seams on all strain-bearing upper canopy seams.
- Extra large "D" doors with one-zip opening for quick and easy access.
- Very large door windows with "no-see-um" mesh for added ventilation, views and protection from insects.
- Web loop and grommet/clip and sleeve systems for reliability, strength and easy pitching.
- Heavy-duty guy points made of delta-shaped fiberglass reinforced polyethylene for superior strength under extreme conditions.
- Large gear loft is included with each Chinook tent for added storage space.
- Tent accessory package -- All Chinook tents include tent pegs, guy lines and storage sacks for tent, pegs, and poles.
|Fiberglass tent weight
||9 lbs 12 oz (4.4 kg)
|Aluminum tent weight
||7 lbs 3 oz (3.3 kg)
||4'2" (127 cm)
||8'2" x 5'8" (249 x 173 cm)
||46 ft2 (4.2 m2)
|with vestibule area
||63 ft2 (5.8 m2)
||24" x 7.5" x 7.5" (61 x 19 x 19 cm)