||This item will ship out of our warehouse in 1-2 business days
The tone channel of the Mallard Magic Duck call has been bored out to give a high volume ring for open water calling. This allows the caller to reach out to those high flying ducks!
- Clarity and beauty of acrylic
- Hand tuned and tested for perfect sound
- Hard rubber reed block
- Can reproduce mallard and black duck sounds
- Hold the call between your thumb and the index of one hand. Then, use your other hand to create a sound box.
- To imitate the calls of a mallard duck, blow the words hout, hout, from 4 to 6 times. The first note is held for 2 seconds followed by 4 to 5 other notes executed while diminishing the duration of each one of these.
- To imitate the quack of a mallard duck, blow the words hout, hout from 2 to 4 times.
- The feeding call can be created by blowing the words ticket, ticket, repeatedly to create a series of rapid notes.
- To imitate a black duck, you must blow the notes by growling using your throat to give a deeper sound.