The Beretta 690 Sporting not only sports new aesthetically-pleasing upgrades, it also is now sporting Beretta's new steelium barrels while maintaining the classical structural support of bifurcated or split-bolt of its predecessor, the 680. If you're looking for a shotgun that excels in sport-shooting, but want it to be able to cross over to the field, look no further!
Features and Benefits:
- Matt barrel finish: more than just an aesthetical solution, the matt barrel gives absolute anti-glare performance and helps you keep your eyes away from distractions and constantly on your targets.
- OCHP: With a production begun in 1526, now accounting for more than 500.000 barrels a year, Beretta is a world leader in technological research applied to ballistics. The Optimabore HP technology, combined with Steelium, provides excellent accuracy and pattern quality with any kind of shots.
- Steelium: the production technology of the Beretta barrels, making the special tri-alloy steel become an outstanding ballistic jewel, thanks to a manufacturing process that is just as unique. Gundrilling, cold hammer forging special vacuum relieving give steel the ideal mechanical characteristic for superior ballistic performance.
- Black Edition receiver: the Black Edition features an outstanding black look combining matt and polished surfaces, which give these over-and-unders an incredible personality.
- Wider receiver: the receiver of the 690 is +1.3 mm wider than their predecessor, the glorious 682, thus giving to this 690 shotgun even more stability and ease of handling.
- Calibre: 12GA
- Chamber: 3"
- Barrel Length: 30"
- Action: Over/Under
- SKU: A4Q76591200101
- Chokes Included: Full, Modified, Imp. Cylinder, Imp. Mod, Skeet
- Stock: Walnut
- Finish: Blued